[Nationalharbor] FW: [Perform-Talk] ot/tellme

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Jul 30 01:13:27 UTC 2017

A good telephone number to have.

Michelle

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well this evening... anyway, do you any of you
remember the toll free service called tell-me? well, it's back but, it's
through a long distance number. a colleague of mine who lives in Minnesota
now who use to live in Michigan just where I'm originally from. well, she
finally came to visit me last august which was shocking! and, she told me of
this service. so, here's the number for it if you all want to use it and,
also put it into your contacts on your cell phones... it's 1-408-752-8052.

anyway, it's just food for thought... take care all and, happy listening!

hugs,
amy