[Nationalharbor] Scholarship dinner

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 26 02:23:00 UTC 2019

We would like to see all of you at our Bidding for Opportunity dinner and
auction that benefits the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
scholarship fund.  We have items for the home, things to make you beautiful,
and good things to eat.  We have a table with $10 items for those looking
for a good deal.

The event is on Saturday, April 6, from 5:00 to 9:00, at the Morningside VFW
hall, 6527 Suitland Road, Morningside, MD.  Tickets are $40.  You may make
checks payable to the NFB of Maryland and send them to Debbie Brown, 11923
Parklawn Drive, Apartment 104, Rockville, MD 20852.  You may also pay by
Paypal at www.nfbmd.org <http://www.nfbmd.org> .

If you would like a vegetarian dinner, please let me know.  Email
deborahb14 at verizon.net <mailto:deborahb14 at verizon.net>  or call
301-881-1892.

Debbie Brown