[NationalHarbor] Fw: [MDPOBC] Convention Trivia! Players Needed!

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue Nov 5 04:14:44 UTC 2019

From: Melissa Ann Riccobono via MDPOBC
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2019 2:53 PM
To: nfbmd at nfbnet.org ; greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org ; 'Maryland Association of Blind Students Mailing List' ; 'Maryland Parents of Blind Children List'
Cc: Melissa Ann Riccobono
Subject: [MDPOBC] Convention Trivia! Players Needed!

Hello everyone,

On Friday, November 8, the NFB of Maryland will be holding a Trivia Night for our hospitality activity. We need trivia players, and we also need trivia cheerers!

We want diverse teams of trivia players this year. We would love students in middle and high school to play, along with young adults in college, and, of course, our more seasoned members.

We will have traditional trivia type questions. Some will be easier for younger people to answer, others will be easier for more seasoned people to answer, and some will be aimed at everyone. We will also, if technology cooperates, have a Song Quiz round or two!

If you would like to be placed on a trivia team, please let me know as soon as possible. You can reach me off list at

MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com

Or you can call or text me at 443-803-0266.

If you do not want to play trivia, please come anyway and cheer on the players! There will be complimentary snacks and a cash bar.

I look forward to enjoying trivia with all of you this Friday!

Melissa

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for MDPOBC:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/mdpobc_nfbnet.org/lras%40sprynet.com