[NationalHarbor] Help Friends Recognize Library Staff

Elizabeth Norman elznrm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:32:20 UTC 2020

Hello, I forwarded an email to the designated person.  However, they
have a spam blocker mechanism on, and you have to take a few extra
steps just get the person to accept the email.  People may not want to
go through those extra steps.  So may I suggest that the person create
another email, just for the feedback, or remove the spam blocker.  The
goal, I believe is to get as many persons as possible to favorably
respond with thoughts of thanks.  This may reduce the number or
persons who want to respond.  Thanks.

--
?"I don't know how, all I know is any day now...God is gonna do-
just what HE said"