[NationalHarbor] Help Friends Recognize Library Staff

Elizabeth Norman elznrm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 02:19:54 UTC 2020

Sure, and thanks.

To all the wonderful people who continue to work at the library: Many
thanks to all of you for putting yourselves at risk, and for ensuring
that those of us who are more stuck at home than usual, have an
opportunity to enjoy fine literature.  You are appreciated more than
you know.  I pray GOD's salvation, and richest blessings upon you and
your family...in JESUS' name!  Amen!

May GOD continue to bless you all,
Elizabeth Norman