[NationalHarbor] Tuesday's Chapter Call Presidential Release, Community Events, Holiday Party

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 02:11:06 UTC 2021

Dear National Harbor Chapter members and Friends,

We will play Presidential Release #511
https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2021-12/pr511_december_2021.mp3
So we can see make sure members will take advantage to hear the President's
message timely to have a discussion and take action.
Community Events

We will discuss
updates on the Health Programs' awareness throughout the state of Maryland.
Our chapter's mini-grant has made great progress impacting the lives of
blind people to take advantage of managing their health
 at the Lighting your Path Wednesday event "New Year's Resolutions".

Holiday Party
December 10, 2021 1-4pm
Location: Three Brothers Italian Restaurant

To access the conference call:
805-706-5069

Looking forward to the conversation,

Amber Woods