[NationalHarbor] National HarborChapter Changed Time for the February 27, 2021 Meeting

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 03:48:12 UTC 2021

Dear National Harbor Member and Friends,

We will have our meeting at 12-2pm for this meeting only.

The number is: 805-706-5069 No Access code needed. Our Speaker is John Owen
from the Library of the blind and Print Disabled LBPD. John will discuss
topics about the library Services and the BARD and TUG and other programs
that are available and offered at the library.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Amber Woods
President