[NationalHarbor] Movie Night

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:17:05 UTC 2021

Good evening Federation Family,

I know you’ve been anticipating this month’s movie selection, and it has
arrived.

GET ON UP is a 2014 American biographical musical drama film about the life
of singer James Brown.  The film stars an ensemble cast featuring Chadwick
Boseman as Brown, Nelsan Ellis as Bobby Byrd, Dan Aykroyd as Ben Bart,
Viola Davis as Susie Brown, Craig Robinson as Maceo Parker, and Octavia
Spencer as Aunt Honey.

So, throw on your dancing shoes and get on up with the National Federation
of the Blind of the District of Columbia via ZOOM.

We will be viewing the audio described version of the film, Get on Up.  It
will be a non visual (no video), 0D experience.

National Federation Of The Blind Of The District Of Columbia Washington, DC
is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: National Federation Of The Blind Of The District Of Columbia Movie
Night: Get On Up

Date:  February 27, 2021, Saturday

Time:  7:00 pm

Join Zoom Meeting