[NationalHarbor] National Harbor Chapter Meeting January 23, 2021 1-3pm

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:44:09 UTC 2021

Dear National Harbor Chapter Members and Friends,

Our Next Chapter Meeting is January 23, 2021 at 1-3pm.

Topics of discussion:

The Week in Annapolis is Virtual

We will have Sharon Maneki to discuss the three main issues we will discuss
with Senators and Delegates

The three Legislative priorities are:

a.       Desegregating Voting based on disability

b.       Nonvisual accessibility in K-12 Education

c.       Funding for the Center for Excellence in Nonvisual Access

Become a Volunteer Note: Contact Sharon Maneki January 19, 2021 before
close of business

Team Leads will attend a separate meeting (on January 19 at 9PM; Sharon
will send out the meeting information to team leads directly) in addition
to one of the issues meetings.  The issues meetings will take place at 8PM
on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 and at 8PM on Monday, January 25, 2021.
Anyone attending legislative appointments on Thursday, January 21 should
attend the issues meeting on the 20th.  The access information for both
meetings is the same.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

Meeting ID: 624 813 8327

Passcode: 63263

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,6248138327# US (Washington D.C)

+16468769923,,6248138327# US (New York)

If you have questions, please let Sharon Maneki, our Director of
Legislation and Advocacy know.  You can email her at Nfbmdsm at gmail.com or
at 410-715-9596 or President  Ronza Othman    443-426-4110.

Chapter Membership Dues

Membership dues are due on January 31, 2021.

Methods are to Pay with PayPal through the Affiliate website:

 https://civicrm.nfbmd.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=8 or to
Treasurer Angela Woods.

Spring Raffle Tickets

In the month of May, through Sunday through Friday, if your number is
drawn, $50 is your prize. On Saturday, if your number is drawn, then the
prize rises to $100.

If you would like to reserve a lucky number or two or if you want to sell
tickets for the chapter,  please contact Melissa Riccobono at
MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com, or call or text at 443-803-0266.

If the Affiliate sells all 1000 tickets, a special incentive will become
available.

Thank you,

Amber Woods

President