[NationalHarbor] Chapter Dues and Member Information Updates and or Corrections Urgent

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 22:44:44 UTC 2021

Dear National Harbor Members:

For members who paid during January 2020 through September 4 2020,
membership dues are required for your active member status.
$12
Two methods to pay:
Affiliate Paypal link:
NFBMD Chapter and Division Dues | National Federation of the Blind of
Maryland <https://civicrm.nfbmd.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=8>
No Paypal account? You can pay with your debit and or credit card on the
same link.
Note:  Register your information as stated. If paying for others as well
select the number of members who you wish to pay for and type in the
appropriate information in each selection necessary. Please select the 2021
year option on the site so that clearly and right away we know what term
you have paid.  Lifetime membership is still $300.
at this time.

If you selected this method without my assistance, please forward the email
confirmation of payment to woodsamber83 at gmail.com this protects both
parties of time and proof of payment accuracy. Note the Affialte gets an
automatic copy. but I would not, for no delays of proof that membership was
paid, I appreciate this effort since reports are due before  Jan. 30 2021.
Checks: Write out Check to: NHC/NFBMD
Note: Chapter Dues
Send to:
Angela Woods
1703 Old Drummer Boy Lane
Fort Washington MD, 20744

If either of the methods of payment does not work, please call me,
301-978-6686 or email me woodsamber83 at gmail.com.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Amber Woods