[NationalHarbor] Tuesday National Harbor Call June 1, 2021 From 4-5pm

Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinaka.2daughters at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 02:10:33 UTC 2021

 National Harbor people Chica I want to be a member of this great community with him how do I pay dues what do I do to pay dues and how do I join this great national harbor call 240-659-9086 and tell me what to do I thought I missed a big thing at 4 PM I knew it was big because I knew it was a nice program please call me or email me on new things at national Harbor please I want to be a part of this great national harbor chapter

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone