[NationalHarbor] Reminder Call with Senator Van Hollen's Office

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:35:38 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Many thanks to everyone who committed to be on this call tomorrow June 3 at
4:45 PM. There is still time for you to respond offline if you haven't
already by sending me your name. My email is nfbmdsm at gmail.com. It is very
important to have a large crowd for this call to convince the senator that
we must find a solution to the mail problems between LBPD and its patrons.
You may get on this call by using the following Zoom information or by
calling the one number conference.

Here is the Zoom information:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

Meeting ID: 624 813 8327

Passcode: 63263

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,6248138327# US (Washington D.C)

The one call number is 339-209-4083. Thank you for your help, talk to you
tomorrow at 4:45 PM.
*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.