[NationalHarbor] Happy Fathers’ Day and Juneteenth Day Weekend ChapterMeeting Reminder

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:23:45 UTC 2021

Greetings Everyone!

The National Harbor Chapter would like to take the time to honor our
Fathers and Father figures(grandfathers uncles, brothers friends) and
Mentors who have influenced and impacted our lives .

Here is a short lists of Songs about Celebrating our Fathers and Mentors

Strong Love:

(137) A Father's Day Song - Strong Love - Lyric Video by November Sound -
YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAhzsN3f-fo>

Celebrating the first federal recognized Juneteenth 2021

Here is a Link that explains the signifcants of the new federally
recognized holiday:

 Juneteenth | History, Meaning, Flag, Importance, & Facts | Britannica
<https://www.britannica.com/topic/Juneteenth>

Dad

(137) Tyler Wood - Dad (Official Video) - YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSh6rlNnW14>

National Harbor Chapter Reminder

On June 26, 2021 from 1-3 pm  the National Harbor Chapter will have its
June meeting before the Summer Break (July-August)

Access number 805-706-5069

No code needed.

Thank you,

Amber Woods