[NationalHarbor] Wishing You a Wonderful Mother's Day

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 22:02:12 UTC 2021

Dear National Harbor Chapter Members and Friends,

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Mothers' Day. For all of the women in our
lives who we view as influential admirations. To our mothers, grandmothers,
aunts, sisters, and mentors. Take the time to reflect and celebrate.

Below is two links:
Presidential Release # 505

(9) May Presidential Release - - YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_g4ZL1Hx_w>

Boyz II Men  A Song for Mama

(9) Boyz II Men A Song For Mama Lyrics - YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8KnHK1NskY>

Sincerely,

Amber Woods
President