[NationalHarbor] Change in the Lifetime Membership Cost

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 02:50:17 UTC 2021

Dear National Harbor Chapter Members,

As of October 30, 2021  our Lifetime membership dues are now $100.

Paypal Option:

 Currently, our membership PayPal link does not reflect the change, we will
let members know when the affiliate link changes.

Check Option:

If you are a member writing a check, the following is approve to write the
check to:

NFBMD-NHC (shorthand for) NFBMD-National Harbor Chapter.

Send the check to:

Attn: Treasurer Angela Woods

1703 Old Drummer Boy Lane

Fort Washington MD, 20744

If you want to use BillPay from your banking institute ,then  you must
write  the full name as : NFBMD-National Harbor Chapter and the address is
1703 Old Drummer Boy Lane Fort Washington MD. 20744.

Thank you,

Amber Woods

President

National Harbor Chapter