[NationalHarbor] Thank You and NFBMD of Maryland Board Updates

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sat Nov 20 15:51:27 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

First, thank you to each of you who attended, supported, and participated in
our 55th annual NFB of Maryland annual convention.  We had about 300
registrants, which is outstanding during a pandemic.  Most of those
individuals attended in person, but we had a significant number of folks who
attended virtually.  It was so nice to be with so many of you in the same
physical space and so many others virtually.

So many people were critical to making this convention possible, including
our new door prize team, the auction team, the many speakers and seminar
facilitators, our IT and AV teams, our zoom hosts, our logistics folks, our
registration team, and so so so many others.

We will be holding our 2022 convention November 11 - 13, 2022 at the
Sheraton Baltimore North in Towson.  We can't wait to see you all there, and
in New Orleans for our national convention July 5 - 10 of course.

We held an election at our state convention and have had a few changes to
the Board.  First, we are extremely grateful to Anil Lewis and Melba Taylor
for their service on the Board.  They are going to remain active in the
affiliate and you won't see the last of either of them.

The Board of Directors of the NFB of Maryland is as follows:

President: Ronza Othman, Baltimore

First Vice President: Debbie Brown, Rockville

Second Vice President: Dezman Jackson, Baltimore

Secretary: Judy Rasmussen, Kensington

Treasurer: Jenivieve White, Owings Mills

Board Member: Qualik Ford, Baltimore

Board Member: Sharon Maneki, Columbia

Board Member: Garrett Mooney, Baltimore

Board Member: Millie Rivera, Halethorpe

Board Member: Melissa Riccobono, Baltimore

Board Member: Marguerite Woods, Baltimore

Congratulations to the new Board Members, Qualik Ford and Garrett Mooney.

Yours,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110