[NationalHarbor] Fwd: Deadline Extended: Focus Forward: NFB of Maryland Convention Registration and Hotel Deadline Extended to October 22

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:21:33 UTC 2021

Please share with your network.

Thank you
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chris Myers <cam76albino at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 3:22 AM
Subject: Fwd: Deadline Extended: Focus Forward: NFB of Maryland Convention
Registration and Hotel Deadline Extended to October 22
To: NFB Karen <karen at pmpmail.com>, NFB Tyler <tylerh0619 at gmail.com>, NFB
Pat <kk3fradio at gmail.com>, NFB Jason <jasonad27 at yahoo.com>, NFB Korri <
korri.sanchez1 at maryland.gov>, NFB Amber Woods <woodsamber83 at gmail.com>, NFB
Rev Ray <rev.ray.raysor at gmail.com>, NFB Runza <rothmanjd at gmail.com>,
Cynthia Holden <cholden423 at gmail.com>, Cheree Ware <wareca52 at gmail.com>,
Carol Davis <carolahumbertson at gmail.com>

Updated State convention information

Note: This message was sent over a network built by sighted people who
didn't think about those of us who are legally blind so, if you find
grammar or misspellings it's only because the speech to text application
doesn't always work right. Sent on a Samsung S21 over the Verizon 5G
network.