[NationalHarbor] NDEAM Commission for Individuals with Disabilities Virtual Event Oct.26, 2021 2:00-3:30 pm

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 07:34:02 UTC 2021

Please join The Commission for Individuals with Disabilities and The
Department of Family Services

As we celebrate National Disability Employment Awareness Month NDEAM and
the Office of Disability Employment Policy’s ( ODEP)’s 20th year.

Speaker Silvia Calderon Policy Advisor – Office of Disability Employment
Policy (ODEP)

NDEAM and ODEP’s 20th year anniversary

Presentation - Recovery: Powered by Inclusion and how ODEP makes and
enforce policies to make inclusion efforts happen throughout our county and
nation.

William Brownlee Business Service Representative

– Department of Rehabilitation Services DORS

Presentation: What can DORS do for Employers

-Demonstrate how DORS help Employers Recruit and Retain persons with
disabilities within their workforce.

Elizabeth Foster Director Melwood

Presentation: The Pre-employment Process

Demonstrates how Melwood prepares 14 years and older persons with
disabilities for the pre-employment process.

Topic: NDEAM Commission for Individuals with Disabilities Event

Time: Oct 26, 2021, 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://mypgc.zoom.us/j/83712541779

Meeting ID: 837 1254 1779

Passcode: 586962

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,83712541779#,,,,*586962# US (Washington DC)

8778535247,,83712541779#,,,,*586962# US Toll-free

Dial by your location

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

877 853 5247 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 837 1254 1779