[NationalHarbor] Fwd: reminder about the TUG for September and beyond

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 17:21:47 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jerry Price -LBPD- <jerry.price1 at maryland.gov>
Date: Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 7:35 AM
Subject: reminder about the TUG for September and beyond

Greetings!
We are going to have a little fun next week as we review and preview
the many games you can play on Alexa.  From trivia to music and
everything in between.
The number as always
319-527-4994
We will start at 10 and it will last an hour.
Remember that our October Presentation will be on October 2 and it
will deal with health gadgets, apps and resources.
Have a fantastic holiday weekend.

--
Jerry J Price

Assistive Technology Education Program Coordinator

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled

Maryland State Library
415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

jerry.price1 at maryland.gov

www.lbph.maryland.gov

410-230-2446 (office)

Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey
https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956Survey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956