[NationalHarbor] Sad News

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 10:11:31 UTC 2021

Many members of the National Harbor Chapter know Judy and Lloyd Rasmussen.
Both are members of Sligo Creek. They both contribute during  the Day/week
in Annapolis Ambassador
s committee BELL program and other numerous ways they help our
organization.
Please keep them both in your prayers as well.

Amber Woods
President
National Harbor Chapter
301-978-6686