[NationalHarbor] to Elizabeth Norman - Database Question

michele smith-hughes michelehughes3213 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:20:46 UTC 2022

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 10:29 PM rothmanjd--- via NationalHarbor <
nationalharbor at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hi Elizabeth,
> What sort of databases?
>

> Ronza Othman, President
> National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
> 443-426-4110
> Pronouns: she, her, hers

Hi there, Elizabeth, I’m not sure, but there is a couple out in Texas that
has a class going on several classes in regard to jog iMac all smart device
devices, and the name of the company is Hall
abug.com and the person that you can request or ask for her name is
Chanelle Allen, and s mactraining.ibugtoday at gmail.com
This one is free, and they look for donation

Another one is Mr. Jerry Price, who is a technical experts on devices,
found the Maryland state library. Check him out, also
You can reach him at the Maryland state library, for the blind.
I pray at this help, Michelle be reached by,

--

Walk by Faith,

Mikki
Michele Smith Hughes