[NationalHarbor] Reminders

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 02:25:01 UTC 2022

Dear National Harbor Chapter Members and Friends,

Last Chapter  Meeting of the Year :

Members please remember we will have our last meeting  Saturday,December
17, 2022 from 1-4:30p.m.

Sad News
Our heartfelt condolences  for Scott LeBarre and member Portia
Chandler's husband passing . Our thoughts and prayers  to their loved ones
and family.
On  December 15, 2022 we will have our Christmas Party at the Cheddar's
Brandywine location.
Please contact President Amber Woods if you like to attend or  to learn
more about the event .

On  December 19, 2022    there will be  the Metro Bus and Rail meeting .
Note: a  separate email will have more information .

Thank you,

Amber Woods
President
National Harbor Chapter