[NationalHarbor] Greater Baltimore's movie night

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 26 20:52:38 UTC 2022

Please join us next week for "SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES" with a
discussion afterward:

Sat., Feb. 26, 2022 - 6:30pm, Movie Night "Harriet"

Based on the life of Harriet Tubman.

See Zoom information below:

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9138368726?pwd=T0VDa3dtMk12bmhqWlhhV2xsblVsUT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9138368726?pwd=T0VDa3dtMk12bmhqWlhhV2xsblVsUT09

 Meeting ID: 913-836-8726

Passcode: 24276

One tap mobile

+1-301-715-8592, 9138368726#, *24276# US (Washington DC)

+1-312-626-6799, 9138368726#, *24276# US (Chicago)

Don't forget to order your POPCORN and SNACKS!

Help support our fundraiser by clicking the link below:

https://poppinpopcornonline.com/store/store.php?sID=GYMVSS

Again, Thank you,
Special Events Committee in collaboration with the Fundraising Committee