[NationalHarbor] Fwd: FW: WMATA Budget Hearings

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:28:51 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <colesve at comcast.net>
Date: Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 5:22 PM
Subject: FW: WMATA Budget Hearings
To: <colesve at comcast.net>
Cc: <colesve at comcast.net>

Good Afternoon ALCON,!

FYI

*From:* Sharma, Anu C. <ac

Information about WMATA Budget hearings has been posted on the website
(copied in this email as well):

https://wmata.com/initiatives/budget/
<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwmata.com%2Finitiatives%2Fbudget%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cacsharma%40wmata.com%7Ca9188dd9aeef461b2a4508d9d77b5889%7Cad5836f40d7443cd83c57e69eaa67915%7C0%7C0%7C637777747026562796%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=M7z%2B9SP30MnrMHAF0TtlafKp%2BGLLGsl5trZIq2XuKeQ%3D&reserved=0>

*“Metro’s Fiscal Year 2023 Budget*

In December 2021, Metro’s Board of Directors authorized a public input
process for Metro’s proposed Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23) budget. The public
will have the opportunity to review budget proposals and provide feedback
during the public comment period in late January-early February 2022.
Metro’s Board of Directors will consider public input as part of the final
decision-making process.

The public comment period will be open from January 22-February 15. Metro
will host three public hearings with options for in-person and virtual
participation.

February 7, 2022
6:00 pm
Ellen M. Bozman Government Center
County Board Room
2100 Clarendon Blvd #307
Arlington, VA

February 8, 2022
6:00 pm
WMATA Headquarters (Jackson Graham Building)
600 5th St NW
Washington, DC

February 9, 2022
6:00 pm
City of College Park
7401 Baltimore Ave, Suite 201
College Park, MD

*We’re looking forward to hearing your thoughts on our budget.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any comments before the public comment
period*. Make sure to check back here in late January 2022 for full details
and to submit your comments on Metro’s proposed FY23 budget.”

Please note that, while we are providing the option to give in-person
testimony at the hearings, due to the COVID public health emergency, we
strongly encourage remote participation (via telephone or Zoom).
Information on how to provide testimony and how to register will be
available once the comment period begins on Saturday, January 22nd.

If you have any questions between now and then, please feel free to contact
me.

Sincerely,

Anu

Ms. Anupama C. Sharma

Accessibility Advisory Committee Coordinator

Office of ADA Policy and Planning, Access Services

Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority

600 5th Street, NW, Suite A -701 – C

Washington DC 20001

Cell:  202 – 570 – 0582

Direct: 202 – 962 – 1934