[NationalHarbor] Fwd: [MD-Sligo] Update on Carol Siegel

Dr. Fred Jones fred.jones at pgcps.org
Tue Jan 25 17:32:32 UTC 2022

Sorry to hear this news.  My prayers are with the family during this
most difficult hour.

Best,.

--
Fred Jones Ph.D.
Professional School Counselor

Topic: Fred Jones' Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://pgcps-org.zoom.us/j/5603157033?pwd=SVY3KzV0aUQrblFBRjF2WWNmdHNnQT09

Meeting ID: 560 315 7033
Passcode: 800032
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5603157033#,,,,,,0#,,800032# US (Germantown)
+16465588656,,5603157033#,,,,,,0#,,800032# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)