[NationalHarbor] Spring Raffle Tickets 2022 May Drawings

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 08:05:06 UTC 2022

Once again, the spring raffle tickets are here!  Tickets are $5 or if
paying through PayPal $6.

Note: Prior to paying, please contact President Amber Woods for
instructions.

Game rules:

Numbers will be drawn through the month of May.  If your number is drawn on
a weekday or Sunday, you win $50.  If it is drawn on Saturday, you win
$100.

Note: Raffle tickets are going fast, your numbers might not be available so
reach out sooner than later.

The chapter will start with 50 tickets and then purchase more.

If you would like to purchase tickets to sell, please contact President
Amber Woods. If the affiliate sells all 1000 tickets (000-999), we will
have incentives for top sellers.

You can purchase tickets until April 15, 2022.

If you want a particular 3-digit number, please call me, President Amber
Woods so I can communicate with Melissa Riccobono to confirm your ticket
choice are available.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Amber Woods

President

National Harbor Chapter