[NationalHarbor] Reminder For National Harbor Chapter Meeting November 19, 2022

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:44:08 UTC 2022

Dear National Harbor Chapter Members and Friends,

Reminder for our chapter meeting this Saturday, November 19, 2022 from
1-3p.m.

The number to access the meeting :

805-706-5069

Note: During the final two months of the year, (November-December) we host
our chapter meetings  around the 3rd Saturday  of the month  instead of the
4th Saturday. h

Please note  that if you have not paid for  the one-time  Lifetime
membership or talked to President Amber Woods about the 2023 dues, then
please make arrangements  soon. Dues for  2023 are needed before December
31 2022/January 2023.

This is to ensure  our membership  is ready to report  to the National
level  and State level.

You can pay  either the www.nfbmd.org/dues

Please select National Harbor Chapter option  either Annual : $12 or $100
Lifetime.

The Second option :

Make check out to NHC-NFBMD

Put in memo Membership dues

Send to : Attn: Angela Woods

1703 Old Drummer Boy Lane

Fort Washington , MD 20744

Special  thanks to our members who  went to our 56th State Convention
November 11-13, 2022!

 At this chapter meeting ,We will discuss final details  about our
Christmas party .

Special thanks to the Christmas Party Committee !

Thank you,

Amber Woods

President

National Harbor Chapter