[NationalHarbor] WMATA Accessibility Advisory Committee (AAC) Meeting October 3, 2022 5:30pm

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 04:11:26 UTC 2022

Dear National Harbor Chapter Members and Friends ,

We will join the AAC  Metro Access Meeting  this October  3, 2022
 virtually at 5:30pm.

please  log-in by accessing the information below on your phone.

Zoom  by Phone :Dial: 301 715 8592. Meeting ID: 740 819 1306 Meeting
Password: 203738

If you need assistance to  access the meeting, we will use our conference
number  805-706-5069 however, you can only listen  in only and cannot ask
questions  if entering the meeting through  our conference number.

For Public Comments: Email: MetroAACChair at wmata.com Phone: 202-962-1100
(Leave a specific message: Comments/Concerns/Inquiry, Name, MetroAccess ID,
Contact Information)

All meetings are from 5:30 to 7:30 pm

See you on October 3, 2022.

Amber Woods