[NationalHarbor] Fwd: [NFBofSC] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert - Websites and Software Applications Accessibility Act - 10/7/2022

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 03:41:38 UTC 2022

Dear National Harbor  Chapter Members and Friends.

This is great way to learn about the current bills our organization  has
made .

As a  reminder,  for our Tuesday's 4-5pm  call We will have a  Guest
Speaker Chris Danielsen  to discuss about about the importance of
resolutions .
To join, Call805-706-5069:---
No Access code