[NationalHarbor] Special Meeting Tuesday 13, 2022 4-6p.m and Tuesday , 20, 2022 4-6p.m.

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:51:47 UTC 2022

Dear National Harbor Chapter Members and Friends,

As  announced  at today’s Tuesday’s  meeting, we will  have two  SSpecial
Meetings  this month On Tuesday, 13, 2020 here is the agenda below:

Call to Order

Pledge

RRll Call

Presidential Release

Charles County  Run Fest Results

Voter’s Education Prince George’s County Event / IEP Advocacy
EventSeptember 17

Blind  Equality Achievement Month  Activities

Call to the Chapter Voting  of members

Adjournment

Regular Discussion of Blindness Related  topics (If time permits)

September  20, 2022

Call to Order

Pledge

Roll Call

Braille Class Presentation/Graduation

Presented By Ava Ferebee and Rosalind Mackall  and the Braille Class

Call to the  Chapter /Voting -in Members

Adjournment

Regular Discussions of Blindness  (If time permits).

Note: We will have our regular meeting  on the  4th Saturday  from 1-3
p.m.

The Access Number  for all meetings:

805-706-5069

If you have any questions, or suggestions, please call.

Thank you,

Amber Woods

President

National Harbor Chapter

National Federation of the  Blind of Maryland

301-978-6686