[NationalHarbor] Time Sensitive January 26, 2023 National Federation of the Blind of Maryland Zoom Meeting

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:33:11 UTC 2023

Dear Delegate, Mark Fisher

 Constituents of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland would
like to have a Zoom meeting with you to discuss our issues for 2023. We
will provide the link and the fact sheets after we have received a
confirmed meeting time.    closer to the meeting on January 26, 2023.

Please respond what time during January 26, 2023 would  best fit your
schedule.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Amber Woods