[NationalHarbor] Fwd: [NFB-DB] Zoom Invite For DeafBlind Division Meeting June 7, 2023

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:29:02 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Delcenia Brown via NFB-DB <nfb-db at nfbnet.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 6, 2023 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [NFB-DB] Zoom Invite For DeafBlind Division Meeting June 7,
2023
To: NFB Deaf-Blind Division Mailing List <nfb-db at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <delcenia at prodigy.net>

Delcenia Brown

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-DB <nfb-db-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Carla McQuillan via
NFB-DB
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 9:56 AM
To: NFB Deaf-Blind Division Mailing List <nfb-db at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Carla McQuillan <carla at mainstreetmontessori.org>; Natalie Ennis <
info at enniscaptioning.com>
2023

Hello All,

I have contacted the interpreter for tomorrow nights meeting.  She is
asking for the correct spelling of the names of people who will be
attending the meeting.  Could everyone who plans to be there please send
the correct spelling of your name so they will have it?

Thanks.

 Carla McQuillan
Executive Director
Main Street Montessori