[NationalHarbor] Scholarship dinner

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Thu May 4 13:50:46 UTC 2023

We will be having a dinner and auction for our scholarship fund next
Saturday, May 13, at the College park Knights of Columbus, 9450 Cherryhill
Road, College Park.  The cost is $50.  The menu is baked or fried chicken,
grilled salmon, peas and rice, sweet potatoes, green beans, salad, rolls,
drinks and dessert.  If you pay by May 6, you will be eligible for a $50
drawing.  You may pay by Paypal at the NFB of Maryland website,
www.nfbmd.org <http://www.nfbmd.org> .  Please use the link specifically for
the scholarship dinner.  If you pay on Paypal, the cost is $53 per person.

If you have auction items, please let me know.

Debbie