[NationalHarbor] Fwd: IIB Annual Bake Sale

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 04:14:27 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Renee Donalvo <donalvocarlsen at verizon.net>
Date: Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 2:39 PM
Subject: IIB Annual Bake Sale
To: <woodsamber83 at gmail.com>

Hello Amber,

On behalf of IIB, I will highly appreciate if you will forward this message
to the NFB National Harbor members.  Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Renee Carlsen

Dear friends,

*The INDEPENDENCE* *AND* *INFORMATION* *FOR* *THE** Blind (IIB) cordially
invites you to their Annual Bake Sale held on Thursday, November 2, 2023
from 10:00 am-2:00 pm.  The location is Pope Francis Center, **7202*
*Buchanan* *St.** Hyattsville, MD **20784.  *

*Our theme this year is “When the cook can’t look.”  Our featured speaker
is Ms. Gail Snider who will share with us her many experiences as a cook
who can’t look.  There will be a Q&A after her presentation.  There will
also be a variety of safe devices to check which are used by cooks who
can’t look.  The Annual Bake Sale will follow.  Some of these goodies are
baked by bakers who can’t look.  There will be a business meeting before
the presentation and bake sale. *

*You may bring your own sandwich for lunch.  Drinks and dessert will be
provided.  We hope you’ll buy some baked goods!  For further questions or
to RSVP please call Renee Carlsen at 301-890-2914 or email her  at *
*donalvocarlsen at verizon.net* <donalvocarlsen at verizon.net>*.  COME ONE! COME
ALL!*

*Sincerely,*

*Renee Carlsen*