[NationalHarbor] FW: [NFB-Maryland] Please Register for NFB of Maryland 2023 Business Meeting - November 11, 2023 Anywhere and Everywhere!

Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinakaoguledo8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:18:54 UTC 2023

My name is Chaka lifetime, lifetime member of the extraordinary movement the nations Blind, the national Federation declined, looking at the flag left, and I’m looking at national Harbor and other live serves the flag left. I don’t see nothing regarding the address you might want to repost the address on the flag And other people posted on their server but I don’t see it. I do not see the address for the movie on Wednesday. I really wanna go the book. I’m gonna read the rest of the book tonight. I’m gonna finish off tomorrow. I need the address to the movie please for that thing on Wednesday please before address so I can inform my Metroaccess  Reservation and Metroaccess address. Please give me the address. See you Wednesday at the movies.
Sent from my smart phone iPhone 10SX max cell phone

> On Oct 29, 2023, at 5:19 PM, Deborah via NationalHarbor <nationalharbor at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>

> This is a reminder to register for the November 11 business meeting by November 1.  The cost is $25.  If you have not paid 2023 dues, the link to the portal is included below.
>
> Debbie

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Maryland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-maryland_nfbnet.org/deborahb14%40verizon.net