[NationalHarbor] Reminders Maryland State Convention Financial Aid Applications Assistance Due Before September 15, 2023

Eunice Hurley eunicedhurley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 17:14:35 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Amber I am very happy that you sent the information about
the state convention. However, I am learning to do emails so disregard any
other messages. Thank you Eunice Got it. Thanks Eunice good afternoon Amber
thanks for the email. Don’t worry about it so that’s your message. OK so
usually I check a dual right to live swipe. Oh you got to get out of
vacation OK speak your message. Good afternoon Amber I am learning to do
emails and thought I would try sending you a thank you for the email
concerning the state convention. Thank you, Eunice.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 5:53 AM Amber Woods via NationalHarbor <
nationalharbor at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Dear National  Harbor  Chapter Members and Friends,
>

> State Financial  Aid Seekers
> If you have not  done so, please  reach out  to  me   to receive your
> letter from your chapter president .
>
> This is very important if you would like  financial  Aid  for this years
> state convention,
> I  will also help  members  out to fill out the financial Aid  form  if
> needed.
> Note: on the financial Aid  Application,there  is no option to request
> oneway  at the $25 price.  Please  give me  a  call  if this relates to
> you..
>
> On our 4-5pm Call, we will  discuss  the state convention  and our
> Blindness Equality Achievement Awareness Day event: "County Resource Day"
>
> To access the  4-5pm Call:
> 805-706-5069
>

> Thank you,
>
> Amber Woods
> President
> National Harbor  Chapter
> National Federation Of The Blind Of Maryland
> 301-978-6686

> NationalHarbor:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nationalharbor_nfbnet.org/eunicedhurley%40gmail.com

Or I can show you how to type thanks for the information Amber