[NationalHarbor] Senate Committee on Aging hearing

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 16 22:24:56 UTC 2023

Ronza Othman will be testifying at a Senate hearing on accessibility of
government websites on Thursday, September 21, at 10:30.  It is in the
Dirksen building, room D106.  I will be taking a cab from Union Station.  I
hope to be leaving Union Station at 9:30.  Let me know if you plan to
attend, either going directly to the meeting room or meeting at Union
Station.  If you are not able to attend in person, the event will also be
streamed.

Debbie

Debbie