[NationalHarbor] Reminders September Updates

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:00:53 UTC 2023

Reminders  September  25, 2023

September 23, 2023  Chapter  Meeting Recording

To access the latest  Chapter meeting recording  :

playback number: 267) 807-9608

Access Code: 106363Number

Tuesday 4-5pm Call   805-706-5069

We will discuss membership portal  and the various  Blind Equality
Awareness Month activities

National Harbor ‘s  10 year  Annual County Resource Day White Cane
Proclamations

Women Empowerment NFB DC convention

Membership  Updates :

We will go over  the membership profile as mention in the presidential
Release for September  2023. During our 4-5pm Call  Tuesday .

This will be a  Walk Through Session

nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2023-09/presidential_release_september_2023_chapter_version.mp3

As stated by President  Marc Riccobono  ,

Members with an active email should have received a  link  to access their
membership, the deadline  for the link ‘s  activation  period  was
September 12, 2023.

I  am requesting  members to seek this link   to determine that your email
is  active .

If you did not see this link, you can go to:

Log In | National Federation of the Blind (nfb.org)

To see your profile status .

All members should do this step.to see if  you have an active email.

Some members  need an active email with the NFB.

If  I  am aware, I  will call members   who need  this  issue
Trouble-shoot .

If you know if you are not receiving  information directly from the
NFB.org  please contact me after  our 4-5pm Call/

If your status  states  inactive other than active, please  contact
President Amber Woods  in order to correct  your membership status .

Remember, this status depends  on your membership  dues, if you are  annual
and did not pay your dues for  2023, then  talk  to the chapter president

Also,  Dues for 2024 is approaching . For Annual members, They are due  in
January .

Thank you,

Amber Woods

President