[NationalHarbor] National Harbor Chapter Updates And Reminders

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:01:50 UTC 2024

Reminders  National  Harbor Chapter  Announcements  And Special Meeting
April 10, 2024

Updates: During  our April  Live  Presidential  Release , we  are saddened
 to hear of the Passing  of President  Mark Riccobono’s  Father .
Presidential  Release  : #537

Please take the time to send  condolences  ,moment of silence, prayer
/positive vibes to the Riccobono Family.

https://nfb.org/sites/nfb.org/files/2024-04/April_2024_Release_Chapter_Version_Final6m2a7.mp3

Special  Meeting Date Wednesday April 10, 2024

national harbor members we will be meeting in person

Jericho  Residences 1000 Bright seat Rd. Landover /Hyattsville Md. The
meeting time is from 10am-2pm and we will be meeting on the first floor in
the meeting room.

If you need parking, please ask for  Chapter Member Alvena Toland
202-758-7173

Call  President Amber Woods  301-978-6686 if you need further assistance .

Note: There will also be an attendant at the lobby area .

Purpose  Of Meeting :

Please bring money  for the 3rd Annual Mothers’ Day Tea-Brunch  Event

Donation : $50

We are also raffling  off  a  Mothers’ Day Tea  Basket. The cost of raffle
is  $5  dollars ;  every Ticket  purchase  gives you a  chance  to win.

Final  Chance To Purchase Spring  Raffle

$5

Note : The Spring  Raffle is our State Affiliate’s  Fundraiser .

Group Flight   for round Trip  tickets  $250  Direct  Flight  are available
.

July 2-July 9

During this meeting we will have light refreshments  provided . If you like
to bring your own food, it is encouraged.

Discussions  For The 4-5pm Call

https://nfb.org/blog/space-more-accessible-eclipse-soundscapes

Solar Eclipse  2024  April 8, 2024

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/eclipse-soundscapes/id1262152991

Next Tuesday,  let us talk  about  our  experience   about this  National
Solar Eclipse   event. Please  protect  your eyes  regardless of  if you
are low-vision Blind or Changing  vision. During this cosmic  event .

NFB Ohio DAN

Educate, Empower and Inspire Virtual Seminar

Featuring  Chapter Member  :

Walter Mitchel  and

Sligo  Chapter  Dontee Wrenn

The Ohio Diabetes Action Network presents:

AI and labels, the advantages for the blind and visually impaired

When:

April 12, 2024 at 4 PM

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

Last 4-5pm Call

Relaxation  Waldorf Valencia Moody

Essence of Energy Wellness Center

www.eoeflow.com

Thank you,

Amber Woods

National Harbor Chapter

National Federation Of The Blind Of Maryland

301-978-6686