[NationalHarbor] Special Chapter Meeting February 13 11 am-2pm

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 05:31:44 UTC 2024

Dear National Harbor Chapter  Members And  Friends ,

During our Tuesday’s 4-5pm Call,   we  discussed  meeting  at  7202
Buchannon  Street , Landover Hills, MD. We encourage face to face, however
if you cannot make it, we will have the free conference call number open,
dial 805-706-5069.

This meeting  will  go over our obligations  for our Chapter’s
responsibilities for state convention like door prizes,  annual activities
report, fundraising and the state convention activities. At this meeting we
will collect money donations/door prizes for the state convention. In
addition, we would like to celebrate Black History Month and Valentines
Day. If you like to bring packaged snacks and bottled nonalcoholic drinks
to share it is encouraged. Call President Amber Woods. Thank you for your
attention and attendance for this special meeting for the National Harbor
Chapter, Amber Woods

President

National Harbor Chapter National Federation of the Blind

301-978-6686