[NationalHarbor] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] NFB Greater Washington DC Fish Fry Flyer

Amber Woods woodsamber83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:05:44 UTC 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Libra Robinson, NFBDC Greater Washington Chapter via
Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 3:16 PM
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] NFB Greater Washington DC Fish Fry Flyer
To: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <leelibra342 at gmail.com>

Greetings! We hope you can attend…and Please Share!

*Join The National Federation of The Blind Greater Washington DC Chapter
for our 2nd Annual Fish Fry Fundraiser!*

*SAVE THE DATE*

*When: *GOOD FRIDAY – March 29, 2024

*Where:            *CAPITOL HILL TOWERS – Community Room - 900 G St., NE
Washington DC

*Time:               *12:00 pm – 4:00 pm --- Dine In or Carryout

*Menu:             []*Whiting Fillet []Macaroni and Cheese  []String Beans
[]Potato Salad []Cole  Slaw

*Desserts*:    []Pound Cake       []Peach Cobbler          []Banana Pudding

*Can Beverages:*           Pepsi (diet/reg.)         Sprite              Iced
Tea            Bottled Water

*PRICE OF EACH DINNER IS $15.00 AND INCLUDES:*

Fish with two sides          Wheat or White Bread and one Beverage

Fish Sandwich $12.00

Extra sides  and Desserts:  $3.00 each          Extra Beverage:   $1.00 each

*We thank you in advance for your support of our fundraiser!*

For more information please contact: Libra Robinson -- Phone: 202 597-3240

Chapter-Presidents:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/chapter-presidents_nfbnet.org/woodsamber83%40gmail.com