[Ncabs] December conference call!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 02:50:30 UTC 2009

I hope you all are surviving your finals!

I just wanted to remind you of the approaching NCABS conference call
scheduled for this Monday, December 14 at 9:30 P.M. We will be
discussing more exciting details about the upcoming student seminar
March 20, 2010, so take a study break and see what's going on!
Conference calls are the best way to jump start getting involved! The
call in number is 712.432.3900 and the access code is 3866158.

If you can't make it, we hope you have a Merry Christmas, a happy ew
year, and most of all, a wonderful break from school!

Cindy Bennett
1st VP: NC Association of Blind Students