[Ncabs] Last Call for Site Content

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 12:29:26 UTC 2009

Dear student divisions:

This is your last opportunity to send us any materials you wish to make a
part of the NABS site launch on Monday.  We're down to the final count, and
anything you wish included as a general resource or promotional plug for
your division needs to be into us as soon as possible.  There will always be
ample opportunities for people to submit content later, but we hope to
attract significant traffic for the site in the first days of its public
existence, making this a prime opportunity for you to sell your state
division to your membership and the public at large.  On Monday evening the
web site will be officially turned over to the National Association of Blind
Students.  If you should read this message past that point, please forward
your material to Terri Rupp.  She will turn it over to the proper board
member for consideration.  Thank you in advance for your patience and
cooperation.

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie