[Ncabs] 2009 Washington Seminar

Gary H. Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Sat Jan 17 20:36:44 UTC 2009

Fellow NC Federationists:

On Sunday, February 8, many Federationists from across America will gather
in Washington, DC, to begin our Washington Seminar.  We will have 17 folks
from North Carolina attending this year.  We will schedule appointments with
all of our Congressional delegation members.  We will speak to them of our
NFB legislative agenda for 2009.

Our Affiliate helps support attendance at the Seminar by paying for the
rooms of those attending from NC.  Local chapters provide some support to
help their members attend.

Here are the Chapters being represented in DC:
Mecklenburg
Forsyth
Guilford
Wake
Cumberland
Harnett

You will see our legislative agenda in 3 succeeding emails with the fact
sheets for each of our 3 items.  Please become familiar with these.

If you have questions, give me a call at 828.5505.0299.

Gary Ray
President
NFB of NC