[Ncabs] Appointment of NFB of NC Fund Raising Chairperson

David Minton dminton at hvc.rr.com
Wed Jan 21 02:56:45 UTC 2009

Gary, please let me know how I can be of any help , I can purchase tickets
when they become available.  With my work schedule ,  it is hard to make the
calls at nine .  I start the days at four thirty and so it is hard to make
the meetings.  I will be pleased to let me fellow NC people know of the
raffle and see what I can do to help sell the tickets.  If any one needs to
get hold of me , my contact numbers are as follows:  Home 845-446-4921 cell
845-659-9393.  Talk soon.

David Minton
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched.
They must be felt with the heart.
 By:  Helen Keller

MSN Messenger  spartan1375 at hotmail.com  Skype dminton1