[Ncabs] FW: [TABS] SOUTHERN STRUMS 2009

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:58:56 UTC 2009

From: tabs_students at googlegroups.com [mailto:tabs_students at googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jose Martinez
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 12:51 AM
To: Members at nfb-texas.org; tabs_students at googlegroups.com
Subject: [TABS] SOUTHERN STRUMS 2009

Repost! Repost! Repost! Repost!

Southern Strums is fast approaching, and we wish to invite you to join us on
Monday July 6 at Seldom Blues. One of the Premier restaurants in all of
Detroit. The show starts at 6:00 pm, and it goes till 10:00.
Come out and enjoy the pleasant sounds of Parnell Digs, Chris Danielsen, as
well as a special guest appearance from Detroit's own, Brandy Faye Hawkins,
and much much more live entertainment. All for just a 5 dollar donation.

Make sure to get your presale tickets with a TABS representative. We look
forward in seeing you out there!

And to all, a great convention!
THE TABS PROMOTIONS TEAM!

http://www.myspace.com/tabstudent