[Ncabs] to look for my friend.

julius braimah julius.vision at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:11:37 UTC 2009

Hi Friends,

I would be very much happy if any one of you could help me look for my
friend called Labesia S. Currie in North carolina.
She is a visuallyimpaired lady in one of the universities in North
Carolina. We were communicating by phone but I have lost her phone
number.
If you are able to find her, please give her all my contact address on
this mail. She will then be able to use this contact address to locate
me.
Thank you very much for your assistance and cooperation in this
matter. I am counting on all of you to help me find labesia S. Currie.
My Tel. 0091-9633-555397

Cheerz from,
--
<Julius Kwasi Braimah>