[Ncabs] Introducing downloadable AudioPlus!

Jes jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Sun May 3 13:20:27 UTC 2009

Awesome! This is something I've been wanting for a long time now! If only
they would adopt the same policies as the nls bard, I'd be in business. When
a narator reads a book for the NLS bard, they must finish it, whether it be
an hour or 35 hours long, yes, there are some books that span that long, and
there's one narator reading it all. It's one reader all the way through the
book. If only rfb and d would adopt that, I, for one, would be golden!