[Ncabs] Introducing downloadable AudioPlus!

Gary H. Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Sun May 3 21:43:28 UTC 2009

One thing it occurred to me to point out is that there are 2 kinds of RFB &
D downloads.

Audio Plus is the ability to download  files that can then be read on a
DAISY readers such as FS Reader or the Victor Stream.  You have to buy keys
for each of these.

The other program is Audio Access which downloads in .wma format that plays
on Windows Media Player and MP3 players that can play protected WMA formats.
You do not have to pay extra for this one, unless I am mistaken.

Do not forget that you may have to pay for an RFB & D membership to qualify
for either of these.  I have been an RFB & D member for so long I was
grandfathered in for free.

Salute!

Gary Ray