[Ncabs] NCABS November Conference Call!

Brice Smith brsmith24 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 00:44:09 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

We will hold our November conference call this upcoming Monday, November 5, at 9:00 PM. As decided on the call last month Tuesday evenings do not work for many of you. The call-in number and access code are at the bottom of this message.

We need your help in planning another student seminar in Raleigh next spring. As we start planning specific details we would like to hear what you want at the seminar and hope to hear some of your ideas. We will also discuss membership initiatives and give information on our trip to Washington Seminar next February.

If you have any questions please let me know. I hope everybody can call in next Monday evening!

Call in number: 712.432.3900

Access Code: 3866158

- Brice Smith
President, North Carolina Association of Blind Students [NCABS]

Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&filt=200,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009